1/2 Photos of Coconut-Raspberry (Or Strawberry) Italian Soda (Diabetic)
A refreshing iced drink using Torani's sugar-free syrups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces sparkling water or 6 ounces club soda
- 1 1/2 ounces sugar-free coconut syrup (Torani)
- 1 ounce sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup (Torani) or 1 ounce sugar-free strawberry syrup (Torani)
- 2 ounces fat-free half-and-half
- 1Fill a tall glass with ice (I crush it a bit).
- 2Pour soda over ice and add syrups.
- 3Add half and half and stir gently to mix.
- 4Serve with a long straw.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Raspberry (Or Strawberry) Italian Soda (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free coconut syrup
raspberry flavored syrup