Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Remember the dry mix that you used to be able to make your own frosting for German Chocolate cakes? This works great!! Works fantastic if you like to make your own frosting! This is fantasic for those recipes that call for the dry mix.This is from the Pillsbury Bake-off Cookbook 1995. Makes about 2 cups.
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, tightly packed
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, brown sugar, flour and pecans; Mix well.
- Using fork or pastry cutter, cut in butter or margarine.