ida ku zaifah's Note:
Old traditional cookies, nice flavour and crunchy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and sugar until light and creamy.
- 2Add vanilla.
- 3Add coconut milk and beat until combined.
- 4Fold in sifted plain flour (all) and tapioca flour a little at a time until you get a soft dough.
- 5Roll out into 6mm thickness and cut with any desired cookie cutter.
- 6Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Milk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: