Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Old traditional cookies, nice flavour and crunchy.
Make and share this Coconut Milk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add coconut milk and beat until combined.
- Fold in sifted plain flour (all) and tapioca flour a little at a time until you get a soft dough.
- Roll out into 6mm thickness and cut with any desired cookie cutter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes.