- 400 -450 g fried tapioca flour
- 100 g plain flour
- 250 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup very thick coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add coconut milk and beat until combined.
- Fold in sifted plain flour (all) and tapioca flour a little at a time until you get a soft dough.
- Roll out into 6mm thickness and cut with any desired cookie cutter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes.