Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple to do, but very impressive dessert.
- 236.59 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml lime juice
- 59.14 ml coconut
- 1 honeydew melon, scooped in balls or diced
- In bowl, mix milk, sugar and lime juice.
- Stir well.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Place melon in lg bowl.
- Add coconut and stir gently to combine.
- Add coconut milk mixture and toss to coat.
I just loved this recipe: fresh, not overly sweet, and almost sultry. Terrific!
Very simple and refreshing. This would not only make a nice summer dessert, but I could see this being served as a starter for an elegant breakfast served to guests. Always love your recipes, Nezz!