- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup virgin coconut oil (melted if solid)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the eggs, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender.
- Then with the processor or blender on low speed, add your oils very slowly. (start out with drops of oil and then work up to a very thin stream). It should take about two minutes to add the oil.
- Continue blending until blended well and there is no free standing oil.