1/1 Photo of Coconut Maple Syrup
Bored with plain maple syrup? Here's a no-cook topping that will make your waffle want to do the hula. Note - This does not have a traditional syrup consistency - more like a sauce. I'll bet it would be fabulous over warm bread pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix confectioners sugar and coconut milk together in a small bowl.
- 2Stir in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- 3If you like it thinner, stir in pineapple juice until it reaches the desired consistency.
- 4For nutritional data calculation, my "serving" is actually 1 tablespoon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g