Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy and easy, gaps and paleo friendly. You can skip the honey if you bananas are sweet enough or add more to taste Sub walnuts for pecans or add dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (heaping)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (heaping)
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas, mashed (over ripe, almost black is best)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
- Stir in nut or whatever you choose.
- Put in a greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
- Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.
A beautiful recipe. I followed it exactly, except for an addition of 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar. A person wouldn't know that this was grain-free unless told. Fluffy and moist. This will be a regular in our household. We are going to have some for breakfast tomorrow to make banana bread French toast! Thank you so much for this great recipe!
A very good banana bread recipe! I just added a bit more coconut flour as it was quite wet (around two table spoons) and used macadamia oil only because I did not have coconut oil, but just bought some, so I am excited to try this recipe again! Also, the bread in my oven only needed 50 mins. It turned out moist and not overly sweet. It was very delicious!
This turned out great! Very Moist. Only needed 55 min in my oven