Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe online, and I'm looking forward to trying. Will update soon!
- 2 lbs fish heads, & carcasses (cod, snapper or similar)
- 7 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 large onion
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 small whole chili
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups thick unsweetened coconut cream (not sweetened)
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- chopped green onion (to garnish)
- Bring first 6 ingredients to simmering point and maintain until fish is soft.
- Skim periodically.
- Strain off stock and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Stir in lemon juice & coconut cream and heat thoroughly -- do not boil.
- Garnish with lemon slice & chopped green onions.