Originally posted as coconut cream, sorry for the confusion.
Make and share this Coconut Custard Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the 1/2 c coconut evenly over bottom of uncooked pie crust and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix well, then add milk and half and half.
- Mix this thoroughly.
- Pour over coconut and crust and bake 400o for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Chill and cover with whipped cream and then sprinkle w/ toasted coconut.