- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the curry powder and salt in a bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, over medium high, add the garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Cook, stirring for 1 minute, then add the chicken and sear for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until browned.
- Add the coconut milk and lime juice, reduce heat to medium, and cook stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.