Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Even though most of my family doesn't care for it, I love coconut. These little tarts are just chocked full of it! They're super easy, fast, and full of rich coconut flavor. Guess that's why I love 'em so much!
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- shredded coconut, decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 cups of a muffin tin.
- Whisk egg whites lightly and stir in coconut. Spread on the bottom and up the sides of the tin making a tart crust. Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese with sour cream until smooth; add in cream of coconut. Divide into each cooled tart crust.
- Sprinkle tops with shredded coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving.