Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour VI
Make and share this Coconut Cream Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 7 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine the pineapple juice, cream of coconut, orange juice concentrate, water, and almond extract in a large container.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice.
Hi Kelly, Mmm, this is lovely. I cut the recipe by half and wished I hadnâ€™t, itâ€™s very fresh and fruity. I love pineapple and coconut, mixed with the orange and that wee touch of almond extract really finished it off nicely. Made for ZWT 2010 Thank you for posting.
I'm melting...I'm melting. This picked me right up! Made for ZWT #6.