1 hr 30 mins
One of Southern Living's all-time favorite desserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter, shortening, and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- 5Add to creamed mixture, stirring just until blended.
- 6Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
- 7Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- 8Bake in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 hours or until a picks tests clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 10-15 minutes.
- 10Turn out of pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.0
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.2 mg
- Sodium 264.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 60.3 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: