Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple and delicious coffee cake that contains a combination of chocolate, coconut and walnuts. Using a biscuit mix really save times when stirring up the batter.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Whisk the egg, milk and 2 tablespoons butter, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Pour melted chocolate over the batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Combine the coconut, walnuts, and remaining sugar and butter, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 400 degree F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.