1/2 Photos of Coconut Beef Curry
Always love a good curry - from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 250 g blade steaks (beef oyster trimmed of fat and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- chili powder (pinch of)
- 125 ml light coconut milk (1/2 cup)
- 145 g tomatoes (canned no added salt chopped)
- 200 g cauliflower (chopped)
- 100 g green beans (trimmed and diagonally sliced)
- 100 g yellow squash (quartered)
- 100 g basmati rice (1/2 cup)
- 1Heat the toil in a medium saucepan on medium to high heat and add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes tossing often, until browned and then reduce hat to medium and add the garam marsala, turmeric and chillies and cook stirring for 30 seconds.
- 2Add the coconut milk and tomato to the pan and bring to a simmer and cook partially covered for 25 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- 3Add the cauliflower, beans and squash to the pan and cook partially covered for 5 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 4Meanwhile cook the rice following the packet direction and drain well.
- 5Serve the curry with the rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Beef Curry
Serving Size: 1 (3057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 863.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 187.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 61.1 g
- Sugars 58.9 g
- Protein 60.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk