- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg, beaen
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa.Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- Reserve 2 cups of crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture in the bottom of 13x9" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes; set aside.
- Blend cream cheese into reserved crumb mixture until fluffy.
- Add milk, egg and vanilla, mixing well.
- Pour over partially baked crust; bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars to serve.