Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This loaf reminds me of a torte. If you don't have cocoa, I have also used nestle's quick and cut down on the amount of suger added.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 2 packages graham crackers (2 pkgs within 1 box)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- The Day Before: In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream, kahula, cocoa, salt and sugar until think and of spreading consistency.
- Spread one side of each graham cracker (one package) with 1/2" of whipped cream mixture.
- Place one cracker on top of another and place lengthwise on platter.
- Repeat this with the second package and place next to first stack on platter.
- Frost between the two rows and join together with remaining frosting covering the top and side of loaf.
- Shave the semisweet chocolate with carrot peeler or knife to form chocolate curls on top of loaf.
- This MUST be refrigerated over night to soften the crackers.
- To server, cut into 1/2"-3/4" slices starting at one end (to show cross section of crackers).