1/1 Photo of Cocoa Drop Cookies
Doglover61(aka Earnhardt)'s Note:
My mom made these when I was a kid and we all loved them. They're good plain, or with a simple powdered sugar icing on top. They are really great with a cold glass of milk!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix shortening, sugar and egg.
- 2Stir in the buttermilk and vanilla.
- 3Sift together dry ingredients and stir into buttermilk mixture.
- 4Chill at least 1 hour.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons on lightly greased cookie sheet; about 2" apart.
- 6Bake at 400° just until almost no imprint remains when lightly touched.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g