Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on Quaker website.
Make and share this Cocoa Banana Mini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup ripe banana, mashed (about 2 small)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 5 tablespoons margarine or 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line thirty-six miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda; mix well. In medium bowl, combine bananas, milk, margarine, egg whites and vanilla; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix).
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Store tightly covered.