Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came across this recipe from a recipe box I bought at a second hand store, haven't had a chance to make it myself. Maybe one of you will be interested in making it. Enjoy.
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa (any kind you prefer)
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine sugar, cocoa, walnuts, blend in sour cream and rum.
- Shape into balls, smaller then a golf ball, roll in nuts.
- Chill balls in fridge.