1/3 Photos of Cockrel Breast With Lemon Carrots
Dienia B.'s Note:
It is really a chicken breast guys; just thought the name was cute. Danish, very simple, served with white rice. Zaar tour 6. i just made this in crockpot and will tell how i did versus old recipe .i really liked this and its pretty . i used bone in chicken breasts but this calls for frozen breasts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut lemon in half.
- 2Heat oil in skillet.
- 3Add chicken; brown.(i skipped this step and just put chicken in crockpot and cooked until almost done then added carrots that i put through food processor).
- 4Add onion; saute.(this i did at end of cooking sauted onions and then put aside add sugar scoop out carrots add to pan add the lemon juice now cook down a minute or so plate the breast put carrots around top with oniond ,squeeze juice over ).
- 5Take out chicken.
- 6Add carrots; saute with sugar.
- 7Squeeze lemon juice over.
- 8Add chicken back to pan.
- 9Add water; poach with the lemon peel.
- 10Cook until chicken and carrots done.
- 11Arrange carrots in a circle.
- 12Put chicken on top of carrots.
- 13Squeeze 2nd half of lemon over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cockrel Breast With Lemon Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g