Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
To Prepare Cobbler
- 1Combine and blend the ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Store in an airtight container.
- 3Attach this to the Jar:.
- 4Berry Cobbler: 4 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries or boysenberries) 1/4 cup orange juice.
- 51/4 cup sugar.
- 61 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 71 cup unsalted butter, melted.
- 81 egg.
- 91 package Cobbler Mix.
- 10Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- 11In large mixing bowl combine berries, juice, sugar and cinnamon.
- 12Place berries in a 13x9-inch pan.
- 13In small mixing bowl blend the butter with the egg.
- 14Add the Cobbler Mix& stir until the mixture sticks together.
- 15Drop the cobbler topping by tablespoonfuls on top of the berry filling.
- 16Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- 17Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobbler Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3324.7
- Calories from Fat 1732
- Total Fat 192.5 g
- Saturated Fat 118.5 g
- Cholesterol 699.5 mg
- Sodium 468.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 395.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 268.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: