Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Christmas season is here, and I have been searching for mix recipes to jar as presents. Recipe from Mary Mae's Jars and Mixes.
- Combine and blend the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Attach this to the Jar:.
- Berry Cobbler: 4 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries or boysenberries) 1/4 cup orange juice.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted.
- 1 egg.
- 1 package Cobbler Mix.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In large mixing bowl combine berries, juice, sugar and cinnamon.
- Place berries in a 13x9-inch pan.
- In small mixing bowl blend the butter with the egg.
- Add the Cobbler Mix& stir until the mixture sticks together.
- Drop the cobbler topping by tablespoonfuls on top of the berry filling.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.