Recipe by lazyme
The original recipe from missionfoods.com didn't include chicken, egg, or avocado - things that I think of with a Cobb salad, so I always add them. This is a good, messy sandwich that usually requires a knife and fork.
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Just delicious! I wish I were a better wrapper but it sure does look pretty regardless. I used a thick creamy Cesar dressing in place of ranch, spread it on the tortilla to help stick the edges together after rolling. I crammed as many veggies on the four tortilla I had on hand. The trick it to slice stuff up as thin as possible. *red onions, avocado sliced, romaine, seedless cukes, slices of cheddar, chicken, crumbled blue cheese and LOADS of bacon. Hold the tomatoes, there wasn't any room! This definitely requires a fork & knife YUM! Thanks Lazyme!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 12 slices bacon
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1⁄3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled (or any other cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- avocado, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove and place on paper towel-lined surface to drain.
- Chop bacon.
- Heat wraps until pliable and layer wrap with lettuce mix and vegetables.
- Sprinkle lettuce mix and vegetables with chicken, cheese, bacon, and any optional ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- Fold in sides of wrap, then fold forward to seal.