In last months Cooking Light magazine. Sounds delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml anchovy paste
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1To prepare dressing, place first 11 ingredients in a blender or food processor, process until smooth. Chill.
- 2To prepare salad, combine lettuce and watercress in a large bowl. Place 2 cups lettuce mixture on each of 4 plates.
- 3Arrange 6 Tbs chicken, 4 tomato wedges, 2 egg wedges, 2 Tbs avocado, and 1 Tbs cheese over each serving.
- 4Serve each salad with 1/4 cup dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cobb Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.9 mg
- Sodium 562.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar