Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
In last months Cooking Light magazine. Sounds delicious.
Make and share this Cobb Salad With Green Goddess Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 44.37 ml chopped green onions
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh chives
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml anchovy paste
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1892.72 ml romaine lettuce
- 236.59 ml watercress
- 354.88 ml chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 hardboiled egg, cut into 4 wedges
- 118.29 ml diced peeled avocado
- 59.14 ml crumbled blue cheese
- To prepare dressing, place first 11 ingredients in a blender or food processor, process until smooth. Chill.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and watercress in a large bowl. Place 2 cups lettuce mixture on each of 4 plates.
- Arrange 6 Tbs chicken, 4 tomato wedges, 2 egg wedges, 2 Tbs avocado, and 1 Tbs cheese over each serving.
- Serve each salad with 1/4 cup dressing.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I have made this main dish salad many times from my worn out copy of the April 2006 Cooking Light magazine. Today, I could not find it and took a chance to look for the recipe here! Now I know I won't lose it. Thanks again.