Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favorite sandwiches.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of rolls. On roll bottoms, layer lettuce, tomato and avocado. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with bacon, turkey, ham and cheese. Replace roll tops.
Yum! I love club sandwiches and thought this one sounded so good with the avocodo and Italian dressing and I sure wasn't disappointed! It was a great treat I know I'll enjoy again ~ thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! :)
DELICIOUS!! I had this for lunch today and I loved it :) Thanks for sharing one of your favorite sandwiches. It's one of mine now :)
Very good sandwich which we enjoyed with chips and (deli) fruit salad with (store bought)cookies for dessert - a great no-work supper! Thanks for sharing!