1/10 Photos of Club Panini
Can be made in a frying pan or grill (the George Foreman type) I found this recipe on the net, changed it a bit and at the moment it is an addiction! I like it brushed with the olive oil but my preference is to use mayonnaise and use this method now all the time ever since I made Dawnab's Grilled Cheese, Diner Style
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herb (parsley, basil or chives)
- 12 slices smoked turkey breast (or ham)
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 16 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices sourdough bread or 8 slices bread, of your own choice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (to brush onto the bread) or 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (to brush onto the bread)
- 1Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and herbs, set aside.
- 2Place 3 turkey slices, 2 cheese slices, 4 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices on half of the bread slices.
- 3Spread remaining bread slices with the mayonnaise mixture, place, mayo sides down, on top of the tomato.
- 4Spread the outsides of sandwiches with the olive oil or mayonnaise, on the top slice spread it just before you turn it over.
- 5Brown in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat, pushing down with a spatula, until browned on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Panini
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1137.4
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 2467.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: