1/1 Photo of Clove and Cinnamon Tea
Mini Ravindran's Note:
Warm, aromatic and invigorating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water on the heat for boiling alongwith crushed clove and cinammon powder.
- 2Cover with a lid tightly so as to retain the flavours.
- 3Let it boil for good 2 minutes.
- 4Lower the heat and add tealeaves/teabag.
- 5Turn the heat off and let it stand.
- 6Pour in the cup and add sugar and milk.
- 7Sip sip sip!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clove and Cinnamon Tea
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: