1/4 Photos of Cleochatra's Oopsie Rolls
For more info regarding this recipe, head for http://tinyurl.com/2qrcfp -- To read Cleochatra's very entertaining Low Carb Life blog, hit http://cleochatra.blogspot.com/ This chick has a cool blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Separate the eggs and add Splenda, salt, and cream cheese to the yolks.
- 3Use a mixer to combine the ingredients together.
- 4In a separate bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff (if you're using the same mixer, mix the whites first and then the yolk mixture).
- 5Using a spatula, gradually fold the egg yolk mixture into the white mixture, being careful not to break down the whites.
- 6Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and spoon the mixture onto the sheet, making 6 mounds.
- 7Flatten each mound slightly.
- 8Bake about 30 minutes (You want them slightly softer, not crumbly).
- 9Let cool on the sheet for a few minutes, and then remove to a rack and allow them to cool.
- 10Store them in a bread sack or a ziplock bag to keep them from drying out.
- 11Makes 6 @ about 85 calories a piece, >1 carb per.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cleochatra's Oopsie Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: