Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This isn't so much an exact recipe as it is a method. I make this using up leftover bits of vegetables and cheeses from the fridge. It's a little bland as written, but that's because I have a 3 year-old to feed. I usually add extra spices to my serving (garlic, ground black pepper, etc). This makes a quick lunch or side dish.
- 7 ounces spaghetti noodles (1/2 box or so, adjust amount to taste or need)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, of your choice (I usually use low-fat mozzarella)
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, to taste
- leftover cooked broccoli (etc., optional) (optional) or onions (etc., optional) (optional) or bell peppers (etc., optional) (optional) or diced cooked chicken (etc.) (optional)
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan per directions, drain, and return to stovetop over low heat. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until cheese is melted.
- If the mixture is very thick, add a little milk to thin it down.