The name says it all! Great way to get rid of all the leftovers in the bread drawer and I mean ALL the leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups day-old bread
- 2 cups coarsly crumbled left-over doughnuts or 2 cups muffins or 2 cups cake or 2 cups cookies
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup mild honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins or 1/4 cup nuts or 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1In mixing bowl combine all pudding ingredients.
- 2Pour into greased 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- 3Bake 325 for 35-40 minutes until set.
- 4Serve warm or chilled with topping.
- 5For topping, chill beater, bowl and cream,.
- 6Whip until soft peaks form.
- 7Slowly beat in honey and vanilla.
- 8Serve on bread pudding.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean out the Bread Box Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 354.4 mg
- Sodium 262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: