This is a copy cat recipe from recipegoldmine.com...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put dill flower and garlic in bottom of a Mason jar.
- 2Add the cucumbers.
- 3Put sprigs of dill in center of cucumbers.
- 4Add salt and vinegar, then fill jar with boiled water that is now cool to within 1/8th of top.
- 5Put on seal and ring.
- 6Shake to dissolve salt.
- 7Set upside down on counter away from sunlight and heat.
- 8Let sit 4 to 5 days turning the jar either upright or upside down each day.
- 9Let sit upright 2 more days, then refrigerate.
- 10Lasts about 6 months.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Claussen Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 877.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: