Casa Ole Green Sauce (Copy Cat)
photo by SteakTaters
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 avocados, seeded, put into blender
- 2 -3 serrano peppers, chopped and put into blender do not seed
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, stemmed put into blender
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt (taste, andadjust later)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Roast Serranos over open flame or in oven on broil.
- Bag or wrap in plastic to loosen skins.
- Remove pepper skins.
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Puree for 5 minutes until it is smooth and creamy.
- Chill 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work as a teacher in North Texas.? Like to fish, watch my son play soccer, watch Bigfoot shows, TRU T.V., weather, and trying new foods.