Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is sooooo simple and soooo good.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chicken noodle soup mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna
- 2 cups peas
- 1⁄4 cup buttered bread crumb
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine soup mix and water; heat to boiling.
- In another saucepan, melt margarine over low heat and blend in flour.
- Gradually stir in hot soup and cook until thickened.
- Add tuna and fold in peas.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until heated through.