1/3 Photos of Classic Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 8 mins
King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; lightly grease two baking sheets.
- 2In a big bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla, salt, and vinegar.
- 3Beat in the egg, then the baking soda and flour.
- 4Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 5Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets; bake for 12-14 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- 6Remove from oven and transfer to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1590.3
- Calories from Fat 794
- Total Fat 88.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 808.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 147.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g