Recipe by Megan V
This was my favorite casserole when I was a little girl and now I make it for my family. You can adjust the amount of curry to your family's taste, however mine really likes the curry so we use the full amount.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken (I use leftover Rotisserie chicken)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender-crisp.
- Arrange broccoli in a 9x13 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry powder; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combince bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.