Recipe by yogiclarebear
A little something I came up with when I wanted a change from my daily oat bran. Tastes like a blueberry corn muffin!
Top Review by **Mandy**
I thought this would make a nice change for my 11 months old son brekky but I was a tad disappointed, it was really quite bland even for his tastes..I think maybe using juice rather than water to cook would do the trick or perhaps some grated apple for extra sweetness.
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- sugar or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- butter or margarine, to taste
- milk (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornmeal, water, and butter extract in a microwave dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove, stir well, and add blueberries. Replace plastic wrap and microwave another 2 minutes.
- Stir in sweetener, milk, and/or butter to taste!