Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a delicious bundt cake that tastes amazingly like a blueberry muffin.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Grease the bundt pan and dust with flour.
- Rinse the blueberries. Measure 2 tablespoons of cake mix and shake with the blueberries. This prevents the blueberries from moving to the bottom of the cake pan. Set aside.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, water, eggs, and cinnamon in a large bowl for 1 minute on low, then 2 minutes on high.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the bundt pan. Spread the blueberries evenly around the pan, and then pour the last 1/3 of batter so the blueberries are covered.
- Bake cake on 350 for 45-50 minutes, and check occasionally. When the cake is golden brown on top, remove from oven and let cool.
- After about half an hour, put a large plate on top of the pan, then flip it over. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION