Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Easy Italian Recipes serves 4
Make and share this Clams in Brodo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs littleneck clams
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Scrub clams rinse. Discard any that will not close when tapped.
- In frying pan, heat oil over medium high. Add clams, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes and white wine. Cover and cook, shaking pan frequently.
- Discard any clams that do not open. Add parsley to pan and toss gently. Serve clams and warm broth in soup bowls.