- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain clams in a colander over a bowl, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add tomato, parsley, and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Add wine; cook 30 seconds.
- Add reserved clam liquid and pasta, tossing to coat; cook 3 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring frequently.
- Stir in clams and basil.
- Serve immediately.