Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Salad that sounded good...Dressing is it's own recipe. Source: Brian Okada, Claim Jumper From: Veronica Hill; Daily Press Newspaper, Victorville, California
- 6 ounces cleaned spinach leaves
- 3 ounces pecans, brittle (6 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce fried angel hair pasta (2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce frozen wonton (fried and cut into strips 2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce feta cheese (2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce diced red onion (2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce crispy bacon bits (2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce shallots and green onion, fried crisp (2 tablespoons)
- 2 pinches toasted sesame seeds
- 6 roma tomatoes, wedges
- lace all ingredients with the exception of the Roma tomatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with 1/2 cup citrus dressing.
- Place the salad in the serving bowls and garnish with the Roma tomatoes.
I loved this salad! It's just like at Claim Jumper! I made if for my coworkers and they all loved it. I have used different glazed nuts and it didn't subtract from the taste.