Recipe by morgainegeiser
This is a fun punch to make, kids love this one.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I enjoyed making this recipe & followed it right on down, & 4 of us made short work of the VERY DELICIOUS finished product! Loved your punch & will keep the recipe around for more satisfying drinking during the summer! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my swapmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #28]
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (750 ml) bottle ginger ale or 1 (750 ml) bottle white grape juice
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
- 4 oranges, sectioned
- 1 lime, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 pint strawberry, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the frozen fruit ice first. Spread oranges, lime, lemon, strawberries and raspberries on baking sheet. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Combine juices and corn syrup in 2-quart pitcher. Stir until corn syrup dissolves. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cold. Stir in ginger ale or grape juice just before serving.
- Divide frozen fruit ice between 8 glasses. Fill glasses with punch. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Preparation time does not include refrigerating or freezing time.