Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Refreshing citrus moscato sangria recipe made with a variety of citrus fruits, honey, orange liqueur and moscato wine. Found on Slice of Life's Facebook page.
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into supreme style segments
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into supreme style segments
- 1 blood orange, cut into slices
- 2 clementines, mandarines cut into slices
- 10 kumquats, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur like Grand Marnier
- 2 cups chilled sparkling water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (750 ml) bottlechilled moscato wine or 1 (750 ml) bottlespanish moscatel wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the citrus fruit slices and segments in a pitcher. Add the honey and orange liqueur, let macerate for at least 30 minutes. Add the chilled sparkling water, moscato wine, lemon juice and ice. Mix well. The citrus moscato sangria can be served immediately or kept refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- When serving the sangria use a spoon or fork to put some of the citrus pieces into each glass.
- For a mocktail or non-alcholic variation replace the moscato wine with sparkling white grape juice and omit the orange liqueur.