Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another cool and refreshing drink for the hot summer months. From the food section of my local newspaper.
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 grapefruit juice, of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 chopped mango
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup carrot juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- In a blender, combine orange, grapefruit and lemon juices.
- Add in the pineapple, banana and mango.
- Puree until fruit is blended.
- Add in yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Stir in carrot juice and cranberry juice.
What a fantastic and healthy way to start your day! I halved the recipe for the two of us since I was also making a "real" breakfast (recipe#43072), but we easily could have enjoyed the entire thing. Oh well, now I have leftover fruit to make this again tomorrow! I love that you can't taste the carrot juice (can't stand the stuff) but you still get the health benefits from having it in there. Thanks, ~Bekah~!!
Bekah,This is truely a refreshing drink.It was so easy to make and a great tasting drink too. Thanks so much. Darlene