Prep 1 hr
Cook 55 mins
For mom :-)
Make and share this Citrus Daiquiri Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pistachio nut
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pistachio nut
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a 9-inch springform pan (with 3 inch sides).
- Make the crust: in a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, nuts, and butter; press mixture into bottom of pan and freeze.
- Make the filling: In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on med-high for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in rum, zests, juices, and cornstarch.
- Pour over frozen crust; bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top is light brown and the center has a slight jiggle to it.
- Cool on the counter for 10 minutes (do not turn off the oven); the cake will sink slighlty.
- Topping: in a bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, and zests; pour into center of cooled cake and spread to edges.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 2 hours; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours before decorating.
- Decoration: sprinkle pistachios in a 1-inch border around top of cake.