Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Citrus Coffeecake Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Topping--in a small bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, butter, and lemon zest until blended; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Muffins--in a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk, butter, orange juice concentrate and lemon zest until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.