1 hr 10 mins
Finneus Fudge's Note:
This recipe came from a lovely older lady's collection. I tasted it at a pot luck and begged for the recipe! I use a liquor called "Tangerine Fruja" but any citrus liquor would do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*.
- 2Grease and flour bunt pan. Place nuts in the bottom.
- 3Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, juice, oil, and liquor. Carefully pour into bunt pan.
- 4Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool in pan. Remove cake and poke holes all over cake.
- 6Boil margarine, sugar, and juice for 5 minutes, then remove from heat. Add liquor.
- 7Pour carefully over cake and let cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 459.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: