Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a lovely older lady's collection. I tasted it at a pot luck and begged for the recipe! I use a liquor called "Tangerine Fruja" but any citrus liquor would do.
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Grease and flour bunt pan. Place nuts in the bottom.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, juice, oil, and liquor. Carefully pour into bunt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan. Remove cake and poke holes all over cake.
- Boil margarine, sugar, and juice for 5 minutes, then remove from heat. Add liquor.
- Pour carefully over cake and let cool.