- 1 box yellow cake mix, no pudding
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together cake, margarine,eggs, and mandarin oranges on medium speed.
- Use three pans and bake at 350* for 25-30 until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool well.
- For the topping, Combine vanilla instant pudding, pineapple, and cool whip.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Frost each layer and refridgerate until set.