Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Tops courtesy of Texasweet Citrus Marketing Inc. The grapefruit peel is optional.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon finely grated texas red grapefruit peel
- 1 1⁄4 cups texas red grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook and stir just until sugar dissolves. Stir in grapefruit peel and juices.
- Cool and store in a covered container in refrigerator.
- For 1 serving of Citrus-Ade, combine 1/2 cup of concentrated base and 3/4 cup cold water; stir well. Add citrus cubes or ice; serve very cold.