Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This yummy cake is easy to make!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Put cake mix, oil and sour cream in large mixing bowl.
- Turn on mixer on med add eggs one at a time.
- Pour 1/2 half batter in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of a mixture made with cinnamon and nuts.
- Pour on last 1/2 batter and top with last of cinnamon and nuts mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Will be dark brown on top- test with toothpick.
- Make glaze-pour over warm cake with fork wholes poked in it.