1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
Like the best cinnamon toast ever - but with the health properties of pumpkin seeds! Makes 2 cups, 8 1/4-cup servings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Toss the seeds, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl until the seeds are well coated.
- 3Spread the seeds out in one layer on the baking sheet.
- 4Bake 10 minutes, then stir and bake a further 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven and pour into a bowl to cool.
Browse Our Top Ontario Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ontario Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g