Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like the best cinnamon toast ever - but with the health properties of pumpkin seeds! Makes 2 cups, 8 1/4-cup servings
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds (about 1-2 jack-o-lantern's worth!)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the seeds, oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl until the seeds are well coated.
- Spread the seeds out in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then stir and bake a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a bowl to cool.